Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Does the size really matter?

Once I was traveling by bus, I heard a conversation of a bus driver, the ticket picker and a very flirt woman. I sat down next to the woman, that’s why I could hear all of things they were talking very clearly. Even if I didn’t want to listen, it would keep heard by me.

From the conversation, I understood that the woman was living with her third husband. It means that she has divorced twice.

The bus driver and the ticket picker were very curious about the woman’s private live, before and after her first and second divorce.

The conversation became hotter and hotter, after the bus driver asked her whether the size of ‘the cute cupid thing’ of her husbands and her ex-husband is an important thing or not. He asked her which one of her husbands who can gave her the best experience in the meaning of bedroom’s life.

I pretended as if I am slept but I opened my ears wider (kekekeke …Curious alsoo :D ).

The flirt woman laughed loudly. She answered that according to her, it depends on its function & techniques. And then the driver asked which husband who has the biggest thing? She laughed again. And finally he tried to analyze how if the first one has the biggest, how if the second, and how if the third ….

I laughed in my heart.

I believe that they were miss-guided by the myth of the size and they had no confidence with their own. Their size should be not the size that they were expected. Hehehe … I didn’t say that theirs were small, but at least are not big enough as their expectations. :p

Don’t they understand that a marriage relationship is not only a bedroom thing? But who can deny that the bedroom thing may be the most reason of divorce or in the other word, a space goat to be blamed if a couple needs to be divorced?

Last but not least, does the size really matter? I do not know. Size is relative. Big is not enough when bigger is expected :) . You have to find the answer by yourself. But of course, I am confident enough with mine. Hihihihi ... ;)

No comments: